Membership is free and is open to individuals and agencies concerned with the development and coordination of homeless assistance programs.
Who should join?
Members join as either associations/agencies or individuals. Any single person, not related to or employed by a member association/agency can join as an individual member. Those who are homeless or formerly homeless are welcome to join as individual members regardless of their affiliations.
Members, but are not limited to:
- nonprofit homeless providers,
- victim services providers,
- faith-based organizations,
- public housing agencies,
- school districts,
- social service providers,
- mental health agencies,
- affordable housing developers,
- law enforcement,
- organizations serving homeless veterans, and
- homeless and formerly homeless individuals.
How do you join?
Contact Homeward at email@example.com and express a desire to participate in the CoC.
How do you become an active member?
An association/ agency member is considered an Active Member by attending 75% of the previous four general meetings and/or through participation in 75% of the meetings of a CoC committee in the past year. Individual members are considered active members by attending 50% of the past four general meetings and/or through participation in 50% of the meetings of a CoC committee in the past year.
You can find meeting schedule on the GRCoC Calendar. The General Meeting is open to the public. Joining a committee may require approval by the GRCoC board, so please email the Regional Coalition Manager before coming to a committee meeting.
What are the benefits of active membership?
- Voting on issues that are not a conflict of interest for the member
- Receiving letters for grants indicating length of membership and a description of participation